Welcome to the homepage of the Digital Girl of the Year™ Award, an annual award recognising outstanding girls in digital sectors around the world. The Digital Girl of the Year™ Award is part of the international Ada Awards™ that recognise outstanding girls and women in digital sectors globally and the organisations that support them. The awards are affectionately named after the first-ever computer programmer, Ada Lovelace, Lady Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace.
The Digital Girl of the Year™ Award is destined for one or more girls* who live and/or study in the specified geography and distinguish themselves and their communities by demonstrating, promoting or actually increasing:
- Digital skills among girls and women;
- Participation of girls and women in digital studies and careers; and/or
- Use of digital skills and know-how for the benefit of society.
*anyone who identifies as a girl
To find out what’s happening with the Ada Awards™ in different regions of the world, please see below.
To find out more about the different Ada Awards™ categories, please see below.
- Digital Girl of the Year™ Awards
- Digital Woman of the Year™ Awards
- Digital Impact of the Year™ Awards
©2013-2015 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium