Nominations are Now Closed!
Before submitting a nomination, please read the below taking special care to have understood the Terms and Conditions.
Age Categories: Award nominations and submissions will be accepted for girls* in three age categories:
- 10 years and under;
- 11-to-14 years old; and
- 15-to-17 years old.
*anyone who identifies as a girl
Submission Deadline (updated!): 28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET!!!
28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET is the deadline for submission of completed nominations for the 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Awards in all age categories. Please refer to the 2016 Award Calendar for additional timing and deadlines.
Terms and Conditions: Eligibility and judging criteria, as well as terms and conditions for participation in the Awards, may be found here.
Nomination Form: A link to the 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Award nomination form is here.
Links to nomination information and forms for the other Ada Awards are below:
- 2016 Digital Woman of the Year™ Award
- 2016 Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award
Finalists, Winner Announcement & Awards:
On 14 November 2016, finalists for the 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Awards in all categories will be announced on this website and subsequently publicised on the websites and communication channels of the Award Partners. Finalists and an adult chaperone may be eligible to attend the Ada Awards Ceremony on 8 December 2016 in Brussels.
On 8 December 2016, the winner of the 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Award will be announced at the Ada Awards Ceremony, taking place at The Square Brussels as part of GE Garages 2016 and the European Commission’s Vocational Skills Week 2016, and published on this website.
- Nominations for Digital Girl of the Year™ Award must be made by a legal guardian on behalf of the nominee.
- Deadlines for submissions must be respected for nominations to be valid. Nominations must be submitted in their entirety to be considered valid.
- Content submitted for Award consideration becomes property of the Digital Leadership Institute asbl/vzw unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Please read the Award Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any questions concerning your Digital Girl of the Year™ submission, please contact us.
©2013-2016 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium